Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some challenge entries

I'm back from my fun, quick trip home to Indiana. I finally got rested up, and now I'm starting on some challenges. I love the ones Lacey is posting over at Memory Works. On this project, she gave us the "ingredients" of flower(s), tag(s) and ribbon(s). I made a cute little book to put pictures of my nieces in for my sister in Minnesota...once I get the pictures printed I'll just have to pop them in and get it in the mail.

This one was a "recipe" of a sketch for us to turn into a layout. I'm not sure that I am in love with it, I may do a bit of tweaking later on. We'll see.

Now I should probably get back to laundry and all that fun stuff that piles up while you're away...but I may go check out what digital challenges I can find first. We'll see.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Looking good!! Did you get your goodies from me yet?