Sunday, April 20, 2008

Megan & Grace


My darling nieces, Megan and Grace. They live in Minnesota, so I don't get to see them too often. I took these pictures while I was home in Indiana at the beginning of the month. God was smiling on our trips, and they just happened to coincide with each other. Always exciting when something unplanned works out so well. Hopefully we'll be able to plan a trip to meet up again like that soon.
In other news...in just over a week (April 29th) I'll be heading to California for a visit with my friends. They're traveling nurses. They just started doing that last fall. First they were in Texas, and I unfortunately didn't get to visit them there. This time they're in California, and I can't miss an opportunity like this. It worked out so well because her mom is going out to see them, but didn't really want to fly alone. I can't wait. VACATION!
Scrapping got cancelled this afternoon...but I went ahead and scrapped a bit anyways. I did this for a journaling challenge at Memory Works. They wanted us to focus on journaling in the layout. So I found this great picture of my grandma reading to us kids like she did pretty much every day and it all stemmed from there.

The paper is by Fancy Pants, rubon is Basic Grey and photo corners are American Crafts.

3 comments:

OGD Critic said...

Love your LOs!

You know that Brownsburg, IN is only 550 miles away...........so maybe you could do a retreat.

Sherry said...

Aw, your nieces are adorable! So gald you got to see them. Yay for vacation coming up!

leah said...

Lovin' the digi, Lu! :)