Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy scrapping day...


I got another scrapbook page done today. An actual paper one! Amazing, I know. But I just couldn't wait to use some of my new goodies from Memory Works. I used the new Sultry kit by Basic Grey. The heart sticker and arrow sticker were also part of the kit found here. I really love that paisley paper. I might have to get another kit so I can have more of it. I put a rub-on on the picture, it's from Basic Grey, Sultry as well. I inked the edges of the heart sticker with Colorbox fluid chalk. I love that stuff. And the pink alpha is by Three Bugs in a Rug. I had fun putting this little layout together.

**Updated with a much better picture of the layout. I actually figured out how to make it work with my scanner. So tech savvy...haha!

1 comment:

leah said...

I love this one, Lu! Great pic! :)