Thursday, April 17, 2008

More challenges...some good news today...

This one was a "scraplift" challenge. We were given the name of a Digital Candy member and were told to go into their gallery and choose one of their layouts to lift. This round it was LoriJ. She has tons of beautiful stuff, but I finally decided to use her Beautiful Girls layout.

And this was the candy jar challenge. Mandy Mystiques supplied a mini kit and we had to use every element in it. That wasn't hard, her kits are always fantastic! This is a picture of my little sister's chihuahua, Bobo, smelling "flowers." Funny thing is, those flowers are fake and attached to her flip flops. I just looove this photo.


Now, the good news. I went for my day 21 testing today to see how the Clomid worked. Hooray! I ovulated. It was very painful for me, and apparently that's due to a huge cyst on my ovary. So, now I wait 2 weeks and see if I get my period or a pregnancy test... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Woo hoo Lu! But sorry it hurts. My sil went through something like that and a couple times her ovaries were over-stimulated and got to be the size of oranges. Hope it works for you with as little pain as possible.

Your LO is so cool. I love the dark background. Makes everything else stand out brilliantly!

leah said...

Cute digi, Lu! Fingers crossed for the test!! :D