Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April Calendar Page


I finally got to my April calendar page. I really really like this one. I got a great shot of my one flowering bush outside...and it just inspired me. It's such a beautiful day out right now considering it's supposed to be raining. I think that part is coming, unfortunately. The papers are from Piggy Tales, Gretel collection. And, I just noticed I have my dates a day off...sigh...I'll have to fix that soemhow.
My sister called a bit ago to tell me one of her chihuahuas is in labor. Unfortunately, it's not poor Daisy who looks like she's ready to pop...but Glory. I'm sure I'll be scrapping some puppy pages for her in the not too distant future.
I also did this layout today...boy I've been busy! This one is for a challenge on the Memory Works boards. It's always great when challenges get me motivated to actually do some paper scrapping! The challenge was to use yellow, hopefully I lived up to it...haha.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Lu - LOVE the calander page. And i adore that layout!

Sherry said...

The pic on the calendar page is perfect for April. Great job.