Sunday, March 30, 2008

April Desktop Calendar

Digital Candy always has some great challenges going on for digital scrapping. It keeps me motivated, so I just love it. Every month they give a kit to make a desktop calendar out of. I really loved how it came out this month, especially since I showcased my pretty kitty, Pebbles.



I'm so excited to be heading home tomorrow. It doesn't seem like it's really going to happen, but I already paid for my tickets, so I guess I had better go. HAHA! My sister from Minnesota whom I haven't seen in almost 2 years will be there also, so it will be like a big reunion. My dad has no idea that I'm coming, so I can't wait to surprise him!

3 comments:

Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

Your desktop layout is sooooooooo cute! I have 3 cats too! :)

Lacey said...

I love this...i love how the colors pop and adorable pic!

Lacey said...

Just thought I'd let you know - you won the Calendar RAK this month!! :D Thanks for playing along!