Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pups

Well, this morning was such a pretty morning with fresh fallen snow and the sun shining...I couldn't resist snapping pictures before I headed off to work. The dogs were being extra cute, so I took a ton of them. I scrapped a few this afternoon. The kit is from Tatic and called Funny Nature.



Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a friend's house to scrapbook with no interruptions and room to spread out. I need to pack up some papers and things to work with yet today so I'm all ready to go. I can't wait. It's been too long since I've paper scrapped. Then I'll have to take pictures and get them all uploaded...haha.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

OMG that is awesome. I love the large picture. Great layout - turned out well!!

Jen S. said...

I love the bright colors!!