Thursday, March 27, 2008

Feb. and March calendars

So I got behind on Lacey's calendar challenge. I'm caught up now, and hopefully I'll stay that way. Here's my Feb. and March pages...only 9 more to go!

I'm headed home to Indiana on a quick trip to visit my dad come Monday. I can't wait. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor on March 17 (his birthday) and we've had a bit of a rocky road since. This is my first chance to get home and give him a hug. Luckily, they're feeling better about his prognosis everytime he goes to the doctor. They still don't know if it's cancer or not, and won't really know much more for at least 6 weeks. But for now, it's not as big a worry as it originally was...thank goodness!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Awesome pages Lu!!!

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope it's not tooo serious.