Sunday, March 16, 2008

A challenge entry and other random stuff...

There's a challenge at Digital Candy to scrap the music you love. It's to go into a "book about me" when you complete all of them. I missed the first few challenges, only found this site recently. But I thought this was such a neat idea! Here's my take. I have a very diverse taste in music, even though this doesn't make it seem like I do...haha. I just always find myself reaching for the same CDs when nothing else is pleasing me, and these just happen to be the girls...



That also made me remember this tag I made. Well, I've made several, but this is my most recent one. Haven't made one since...don't know when I will make my next...just thought I'd share.

On other news...I went to the doc yesterday morning to see if the Clomid worked...no dice. I have to up my dose...I'm sure I'm going to become such a lovely person to be around soon...I hope it's all worth it!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I love the pink/black one with your girls. Great idea to do!