Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Through the Years

Scrapping at Jodi's on Sunday was a blast. I only got 3 pages done, though. LOL. I was too busy chattering and helping my friend's with theirs I guess. But, all together we completed 8 pages in 4 hours. So not too shabby. It was the first of many days like that, I hope. But, of course, I haven't taken any photos yet! (Shame on me!!) So, no new paper scraps to share yet. But I did make this cute digi page of me and my sister for a challenge over at Digital Candy. I used a kit from Digital Divas' Design called Country Cottage.



The challenge was to create a "timeline" with your photos. So, I found that pretty simple with my old photos. My sister and I had photos done every year from birth until she turned 18, I think...somewhere around there. Then we started getting lax about it and get them done every so often. Ah well...such is life when you grow up, I guess.

No comments: