Friday, October 19, 2007

Vaaaaaaaacaaaaaaaaation!!!

Tomorrow I leave (after work) for a few days of rest and relaxation at my dad's house in Indiana. My sister lives with my dad and has about a dozen chihuahuas there (she's a breeder) so this should be fun. I'm excited to see my dad, but I'm also planning a day of running around trying to see some of my friends who live there. One just bought a dog kennel in Muncie, so I'm going to see that. And another has just moved back to Indiana after living in Alaska and Arkansas for over 6 years with the Air Force. I haven't seen her since my wedding almost 4 years ago. How time flies.

So here's a few digital pages from some of my trips home last year to set the mood.


2 comments:

maryjo said...

have a blast!!! mj

Monica Jo said...

Hope your having a great vacation.