Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back woes...therapy scrapping...

I made this page awhile ago...but just got back from the doctor cracking my back, so thought I might put it up on the web and talk a bit about it.
I was in an accident in February. I was on my way to work one morning, when I hit black ice. I fish-tailed a bit and then hit a bank which flipped me onto the roof. Amazingly, I got out of the vehicle on my own and didn't suffer any major injuries. I did injure my back, though. I am still having monthly manipulations on my lower back, and some days it hurts so bad I just want to cry. I try to remind myself that at least I am alive to feel the pain and that helps...just some days are harder than others...

1 comment:

Monica Jo said...

So sorry to hear about your accident and your back. I will keep you in my prayers. The page looks great. I can imagine it was a bit difficult to scrap.