Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thoughts for the day...

Wow. Fall has hit hard and fast here, and it's lovely! Last weekend at this time it was 90 degrees and humid...today, 60, sunny, breezy and beautiful. I really should be outside...but here I sit, clacking away at the keyboard. I had a lovely photo shoot with 2 of my dogs until all of my batteries for my digital camera decided to die at once...sigh. Guess it's time to get new ones, they really don't seem to hold their charge very long any more. Here are the shots I loved most, anyhow:


These are the lovely ladies who live in my household. There's Layla on the left. She is a CKC registered Chihuahua. Chloe is on the right. She is half rat terrier and half...spaz? They're both quite playful and friendly, but can get a bit rambunctious. I was just lucky enough to catch them being somewhat sleepy and enjoying the sun, or else I probably would have had nose prints on my lens.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

1 comment:

maryjo said...

i love your puppy dogs! they are soooo cute! dogs have great personalities. one of the reasons we wanted a bigger yard was so we could get another dog (we currently have a choc. lab- our 1st born, hee hee). anyway great blog- loved reading it. maryjo