Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Told ya so...

Well, I got busy on a layout with my newfound old pictures already. I was inspired by the pinks in this kit I got from Mandy Mystique's blog. It was a freebie to celebrate her grand opening, and is now on sale at buzybeescrapper. The alphabet spelling out "family" is something I've had for awhile, I thought it worked great with this kit. I thought all the pinks worked well with the pink tones in this photo.



And here are a couple of surprise pictures. While looking through my cousin's photo albums...I came across pictures of my dad's dad. This is odd due to the fact that this cousin is from my mom's side...hehe. So here are the two pictures I found and snagged. Notice my grandfather had an afinity for carrying his camera around...as do I. Coincidence?




I hope to get the rest of these old photos scanned over the next few days so I can order prints to make the book for my mom. Very exciting.

1 comment: