Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fridays

I love T.G.I. Friday's. Their sizzling chicken & cheese is the best! Yesterday we drove to Williamsport to meet my nurse friends for the afternoon. They're traveling nurses and currently are serving time (haha) in California. I can think of worse places to be in the winter, that's for sure. But, they were home for a little vacation, so we were glad to get to see them. We went to Friday's for dinner where I had lots of fun playing with my camera. I made this lovely layout today to showcase my favorite picture of my hubby to date.



I'll probably scrap some of the other photos once I have another day off. Though most of them I actually want to print and paper scrap them! Shock, gasp! I don't know if I'll remember how, but I'll do my best.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow Lu this is an AWESOME layout!!!

Also, i sent your RAK yesterday - sorry it took so long - i've been sick. BLEH! But I think you will like it!