Saturday, January 26, 2008

January Calendar

So Lacey is hosting a challenge to make a calendar page for 2009 a month throughout this year. I've been meaning to get mine started...finally did it. I chose to work in an unconventional size. I'm making a 6x12 calendar. I'm planning on making a stand for it at a later date. The calendar is going to be for my husband's grandmother. I couldn't decide what kind of pictures to use, so I decided to go outside every month and take a picture of something in nature to be the focal point. So, without further ado, here's what I came up with.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

That turned out really cool... i loev the calendar part and how it's shaped!! cool pic

leah said...

Great calender page, Lu! :)

Lacey said...

Lu - you won! Please see my blog for what you need to do next!