Friday, January 18, 2008

Another digi page

The dogs are running around like mad lil critters and I'm working on a migraine. What a fun combination! Even with all that to entertain me, I still felt like scrapping. I picked up this awesome kit from GABHappyscrap. She puts together some great kits! This was a freebie, and I just love it. The alpha in that reads "Airport" came from A Scrap in the Bush. It is a great freebie she just posted. I really think that alpha worked great with this kit.
I decided to do a page with pictures from my most recent trip to Indiana. My cousin and I flew out for a few days to celebrate an early Christmas with my dad, step-mom, step-sister, sister and brother-in-law...and all the dogs. On the way home, our plane was delayed, and these pictures ensued. What else is there to do when your plane is delayed for hours? Complain? Or take pictures? We took pictures. It was good fun.




On other news. I go on Wednesday to have an HSG test to determine if my tubes are open and ready for eggs to travel through them. Hopefully they are so I can get started on medication, and hopefully announce a pregnancy sometime in the not too distant future...ha. I think my dogs may go mental if they lose any of our attention, but then, they're already there so how much would really change?

1 comment:

leah said...

HA! That pic cracks me up! :) Good luck on the testing...