Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family Photos


I finally made another paper scrap! These photos were taken at Wal-mart when I was out in Indiana at the beginning of April. I just love them. I'm so happy we had them done as I'm sure they'll be something we'll treasure through the years. It's the first time I think any of us have been in a professional picture with my dad. So that was great.
Here's the details. Paper is We R Memory Keepers Hoopla collection. Ink is Colorbox Rose Petals. Random rub-ons and random acrylic stamp (together).
On other news...this weekend is conversion weekend for the bank I work at. Very stressful time, but kind of exciting too as we get to learn new things and offer new products. Should be interesting. It's also Memorial Day weekend! We're having a BBQ in a few hours here, so I really should get ready for that...

No comments: