Thursday, May 8, 2008

California trip

So I just got back from California late Monday night. I had a great time with great friends and have over 1000 pictures to go through and thin out and then get to scrapping. But right now I'm just plain TIRED! I had to work Tuesday and Wednesday and today was my day off. I had hoped to sleep the day away, but my mom called at 9:30 and ruined that plan. We went shopping to get my husband something for his birthday...and I'm going to aerobics tonight so I'll be ready for bed when I'm done with that. So...here's a few of my favorite photos for now, I'm sure I'll be back to scrapping in no time...




2 comments:

Lacey said...

great pictures!

Sherry said...

Great pics Lu! Man you went from the beach to the woods all in one trip! Course CA is like that. Really love that pic of the surfer on the beach!