Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No updates, oy!

Well, I've been a slacker lately, but with good reason. On June 2nd we found out at long last we are pregnant! Hooray, hoorah! But boy, my body knows it too! It seems like all I do is work and sleep so there's no time for scrapping or anything else at this point. I do seem to be waking up a bit more lately...not as sleepy...but pretty nauseated. Hopefully soon I'll feel better and ready to do my normal things again! We've already had blood tests to confirm and an ultrasound at my fertility doctor. My first OB appointment is on July 3rd. I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

Congrats congrats!!!!!!! I know that feeling well, I'm only a few weeks ahead of you. :) Hope you get over the sickness soon!!

Lacey said...

Congrats!!!!! :)

leah said...

Congrats, Lu! Hope you're feeling better...